If you are curious about some of the ways you can solve your daily problems that may arise during your care and beauty rituals, read these homemade beauty tips.
1. Cinnamon and mint essential oils are very effective for the moments when you want your lips to look fuller and more voluminous. Add two drops of these oils to your lip balm or lip balm and you will notice the difference.
2. When it comes to cleansing, removing waterproof makeup can be extremely complicated, but you can use coconut or olive oil as a cleanser. They will remove any traces of makeup and will nourish your skin.
3. If your foundation is too thick, you could mix it with a little face moisturizer.
4. If you want to enhance your features without using the contouring technique, you can use light. Accentuate the highest areas of your face by applying an illuminator on the tip of your nose, the center of your forehead and your chin, and lighten your cheekbones and arch area.
5. If you want clean and glowing skin, mix a tablespoon of baking soda with a little face gel or cleansing solution, then wash your face with this mixture. Repeat this procedure 2-3 times a week and you will see how your skin gets radiant with the those homemade beauty tips
6. When your favorite mascara starts to dry out, you can bring it back to life by adding a few drops of acetone to it or placing it in a bowl of warm water for 5 minutes.
7. When your powder makeup has broken, you can add a few drops of medicinal alcohol inside them and shape them into their original shape. After the alcohol has dried, your eyeshadow will only be good to use.
8. If one of your favorite nail polishes has started to dry, you can immerse it in a bowl of warm water for 10-15 minutes. The hot water will cause the nail polish to melt, so you will be able to use it again.
9. If you want to get rid of split ends without shortening the length of your hair too much, you can separate it into strands. Then twist each strand and cut off the split ends that will come out of it.
10. If you have run out of eyebrow fixing products, you can use the hairspray as a fixing product.
Apply a little hairspray on an eyebrow brush, then comb them in the position you want to fix them and wait for the hairspray to dry.